We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1 - White Desert
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer by car to Bahariya Oasis. Upon arrival to the Oasis start the Jeep and we head into the vast desert. On the way you can see the Black Desert, a hot water spring, we pass through Akabat Desert with its beautiful sand dunes and visit Crystal Mountain, a large rock made of sparkly crystals. We head on, towards the White Desert. Once arriving there, you can explore the often pure white rock formations. We stay there and camp out for the night, enjoy a Bedouin dinner made by camp fire. Overnight under the stars.
Day 2 - Bahariya Oasis
After breakfast,transfer back to Bahariya and trasfer to the hotel for check in..Then take a tour in the charming old village and soak in the culture. Visit the Museum (Mummy Hall), home of the so called “Golden Mummies". Then visit the rock - cut Tomb of Zed-Amun-Ef-Ankh and Tomb of Bannentiu, two well preserved 26th-dinasty tombs, with vivid wall paintings. Visit the Slat Lake and enjoy the view form the English Mountain. Dinner and overnight in the hotel.
Day 3 - Transfer back to Cairo
After breakfast, transfer back to Cairo by car. Arrive to Cairo around in the afternoon and transferred back to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel (central Cairo or central Giza)
- Transfers as mentioned
- The Jeep tour in the desert, with local Bedouin
- Meals during the tour: lunch and dinner on day 1, breakfast, lunch and dinner on day 2, breakfast on day 3 (exlucing beverages)
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress and blanket for the camping
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel in Bahariya - basic, camp style hotel
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fee to the sights
- Beverages with the meals
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour is available to start every day.
- Pick up time 5:00 - 6:00 am
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
270 USD / person
Minimum 2 person required for booking