We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Early morning pick up from your hotel. Drive to Wadi Rayan - a natural depression, located in the Western Desert, 42 meters below sea level. Visit the amazing waterfalls.
Continue to Wadi Hitan, also known as Valley of the Whales. On the way stop at Mudawara Mountain - a magnificent spot overlooking the beautiful landscape below where deep blue waters meet the golden yellow sand. Then explore the national park of Wadi Hitan – a fascinating area, which is placed on the UNESCO's World Heritage List. Considered as an open museum, it dates back to 40 million years and it is the most significant place in the world to demonstrate the evolution of whales. More than 400 types of whale and sea cow skeletons, other bones, shells and plant fossils have been identified here, some of them preserved in soft rocks. After the Jeep tour we break for an afternoon Bedouin lunch then transfer back to Cairo.
- Pick up from your hotel (central Cairo or central Giza)
- All transfers by private car and/or private Jeep
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Bedouin lunch in the desert (excluding beverages)
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Beverages with the lunch
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour is available to start every day.
- Pick up time: approximately 6:00 am
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: [email protected]
190 USD / person
Minimum 2 person required for booking