We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1 - Transfer
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to Siwa Oasis by private car.
Arrive to Siwa and check in to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 2 - Siwa Oasis
After breakfast and freshen up, head on to explore Siwa. First discover the unique cut-out tombs of Mountain of Dead and admire the breathtaking views. Then visit Amoun Temple and the beautiful ruins of Oracle Temple. See Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Finally enjoy a dip in the famous Cleopatra’s Bath. Back to the hotel. In the evening optional visit (climb up) to the old Fortress of Shali and watch the sunset from there. Overnight in the hotel in Siwa.
Day 3 - Bir Wahed
Early afternoon pick up from your hotel and start a Jeep tour. We head into the surrounding desert and explore the beauty of never seen sand dunes. Visit Bir Wahed, where you can take a refreshing dip in the most beautiful natural spring. Visit a cold spring and a large area of fossils. Watch the sunset from the highest place of Siwa Desert. After the tour transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 4 Shali
Then transfer back to Cairo by private car.
- Pick up from your hotel (central Cairo or central Giza)
- Transfers as mentioned
- The Jeep tour in the desert, with local Bedouin
- Meals during the tour: lunch and dinner on day 1, breakfast, lunch and dinner on day 2, breakfast on day 3 (exlucing beverages)
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress and blanket for the camping
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel in Bahariya - basic, camp style hotel
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fee to the sights
- Beverages with the meals
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour is available to start every day.
- Pick up time 5:00 - 6:00 am
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
450 USD / person
Minimum 2 person required for booking