We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Late afternoon pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to the train station to take the overnight train to Luxor. Overnight on the train. (1st class seater train, approximately 10 hours train ride)
Your train will arrive to Luxor in the morning and you can enjoy a day of sightseeing in this historical town.
First visit West Bank and see the Valley of the Kings Mednat Habu, Colossi of Memnon and the unique Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
In the afternooon visit Karnak Temple and Luxor Temple on the East Bank of Luxor.
In the evening transfer to the train station and catch the overnight train back to Cairo. ( 1st class seater train, approximately 10 hours train ride). Arrive back to Cairo next morning and transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel (central Cairo or central Giza)
- Return train tickets (1st class, sitting train) : Cairo - Luxor and Luxor - Cairo
- Transfers to the mentioned sights (excluding sights entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Luxor
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This trip runs every day.
- The sightseeing activities in Luxor are organized in small groups.
- Upgrade to Sleeper Train (return): 140 USD/ person - based on 2 person
sharing a cabin or 220 USD for single cabin. The upgrade includes dinner and
breakfast on the train, excludes any beverages.
- Guides in other languages are available on request.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: [email protected]
170 USD / person
210 USD for single traveller