We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel + Bus to Dahab
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
In the evening transferr to the bus station to take the overnight bus to Dahab. (lLocal bus, approximately 9 hours bus ride)
Day 4: Dahab
Arrive to Dahab in the morning and transfer to the hotel for check in. Free day at your leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Blue Hole Snorkelling + Mt Sina Climb
In the morning visit to the famous Blue Hole, where you can enjoy swimming and try snorkelling. Transfer back to Dahab in the afternoon. In the evening at 11 pm start the tour to Mt Sinai.
Day 6: St Catherine’s Monastery
Early morning you will reach the top of the mountain. The scenery of the sunrise over the mountain is a unique experience and worth the effort. On the way down you will have the chance to visit St. Catherine’s Monastery. You will be back to Dahab around 1.00 pm. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 7: Petra
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer to the border crossing at Taba Marina to take the boat to the Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba.
Arrive to Aqaba and transfer to Petra. Once there, you will enjoy a 2 hour tour of Petra with an English speaking guide. Then you will have 1 hour free time, so you can explore some of the hundreds of monuments and obelisks, all carved out from multi-shaded rose red sand stones.
After Petra you are invited to a buffet style late lunch, in a nearby hotel. Then you will be transferred back to Aqaba and have an hour free time for shopping, before taking the ferry back to Taba at 7.00 pm. From there, you will be picked up again and transferred back to Dahab. Arrive to Dahab late evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 8: Dahab - Cairo
In the morning transfer to the bus station to catch the bus back to Cairo. (Local bus, approximately 9 hours bus ride) Once in Cairo, transfer to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 9: Departure
Pick up form the hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- 4 nights accommodation in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Bus tickets Cairo - Dahab and Dahab - Cairo
- Snorkelling equipment for the Blue Hole trip (fins and mask)
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt SInai climb
- All taxes and service charge
- All transfers and pick ups as mentioned
- The boat ticket from Taba to Aqaba and back
(on a luxury boat, including one soft drink on board)
- All Taba Marine departure fees and Jordan departure taxes
- Entrance fee in Petra
- English speaking guide for 2 hours in Petra
-1 lunch in Petra in a 5* Hotel (buffet style lunch, drinks are not included)
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visas to Egypt and Jordan - if requested on the boarder (approx. 25 USD / person/ each)
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary (e.g.: extra food, drinks)
- Drinks with the lunch
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- In Dahab the activities are organized in small groups
- The Perta tour will be with a group
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb
- The Petra day tour only runs Fridays (occasionally on Tuesday)
- Certain nationalities require pre-arranged visa to Jordan
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 45 USD/ person or 60 USD for single
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market (on day 3): extra 40 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Fun Dive in Dahab ( designed for complete beginner): 60 USD/ person
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner in Dahab ( in the desert): 40 USD/ person
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels - available on request.
- Guides in other languages iare available on request.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: email@example.com
670 USD / person
900 USD for single traveller