We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
In the morning pick up from your hotel. First visit Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo.
In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. A complete section is dedicated to Tutankhamen where you can see his treasures; those were hidden deep in his tomb for more than 3500 years. The museum also features the Royal Mummy Room, with the preserved remains of 11 pharaohs and queens. After the tour transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel (central Cairo or central Giza)
- Transfers to the mentioned sights by private, air-conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour runs every day.
- Pick up time: 9:00 am.
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market: extra 40 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Guides in other languages are available on request
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: email@example.com
35 USD / person
60 USD for single traveller