We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Early morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to Alexandria by private car to enjoy a day of sightseeing there. Once in the beautiful Mediterranean city, you will visit the following sites:
- The Pompey's Pillar, one of the city's major landmark, which is a 30 m high column and is a single cut from pink granite.
- Catacombs, the largest roman cemetery in Egypt, consisting three layers tombs and chambers.
- The Fort Qaitbay, a castle-like palace which was built in AD 1480 on the edge of the harbour and represents spectacular views.
- The Roam Amphitheatre, one of the best preserved Roman sights in Egypt.
- Then visit the impressive Bibliotheca of Alexandria, the centre of learning and scientific research of ancient world, and a destination for scholars from all over the world.
After the tour transfer back to Cairo to your hotel.
- Pick up from your hotel (central Cairo or central Giza)
- Transfers to the mentioned sights by private, air-conditioned car
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- This tour runs every day.
- Pick up time: approximately 6:00 am.
- Guides in other languages are available on request.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: [email protected]
75 USD / person
125 USD for single traveller