We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel + Train to Aswan
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
In the evening transfer to the train station to take the overnight train to Aswan. Overnight on the train. (1st class seater train, approximately 14 hours train ride)
Day 4: Aswan
Arrive to Aswan in the morning, transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon visit Philae Temple and the famous Aswan High Dam. Free evening in Aswan. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Optional tour to Abu Simbel + Train to Luxor
Free morning. Or take the optional tour to Abu Simbel: At 3.30 am pick up from your hotel andtransfer to Abu Simbel. Visit the Temples of Abu Simbel: The Great Temple of Ramses the II and Temple of Hathor and admire the natural beauty of Lake Nasser. Then transfer back to Aswan.
In the afternoon transfer to the train station and take a train to Luxor. (Local train, approximately 3-4 hours train ride) Arrive to Luxor and trasnfer to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 6: Luxor East Bank
Free morning. In the afternoon visit the Temples of Karnak, a huge complex and a great example of worship. Then proceed to visit Luxor Temple. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 7: Luxor West Bank
In the morning strat the tour and visit West Bank of Luxor: the Valley of the Kings, Medinat Habu then visit the unique Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 8: Hurghada
In the morning transfer to the bus station and take the bus to Hurghada. (Local bus, approximately 5 hours bus ride) Once in Hurghada, check in to the hotel. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 9: Hurghada - Snorkelling
Enjoy a full day snorkelling tou! In the morning pick up form your hotel, transfer to the port of Red Sea and board the snorkelling boat. Visit 3 amazing areas of the sea, where you can see some of the most colorful and unique fish and living coral. After snorkelling transfer bac to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 10: Hurghada + Bus to Cairo
Free morning. In the afternoon transfer to the bus station and take a bus to Cairo. ) Local bus, approximately 6-7 hours bus ride) Once in Cairo, transfer to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 11: Departure
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan and Lxuor
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- Train tickets (1st class, seater train): Cairo - Aswan
- 1 night accommodation in a 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- Train ticket form Aswan to Luxor
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Luxor,including breakfast
- Bus tickets: Luxor - Hurghada and Hurghada - Cairo
- 2 nights accommodation in a 4* hotel in Hurghada ,including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- The snorkelling tour in Hurghada, including equipment and lunch on the boat.
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 35 USD/ person or 40 USD for single
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market: extra 25 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Upgrade to Sleeper Train (Cairo - Aswan): 70 USD/ person - based on 2 person sharing a cabin or 100 USD for single cabin. The upgrade includes dinner and breakfast on the train, excludes any beverages.
- Optinal Abu Simbel tour: 35 USD/ person (transfers only, excluding entrance fee)
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor: 100 USD/ person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Luxor ( 2 hours sail): 25 USD/ person, or 35 USD for single
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels - available on request.
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- For the rest of the tour the sightseeing activities are organized in small groups
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
560 USD / person
760 USD for single traveller