We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Alexandria
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer to Alexandria by private car to enjoy a day of sightseeing there. Once in the beautiful Mediterranean city, you will visit the following sites:
- The Pompey's Pillar, one of the city's major landmark, which is a 30 m high column and is a single cut from pink granite.
- Catacombs, the largest roman cemetery in Egypt, consisting three layers tombs and chambers.
- The Fort Qaitbay, a castle-like palace which was built in AD 1480 on the edge of the harbour and represents spectacular views.
- The Roam Amphitheatre, one of the best preserved Roman sights in Egypt.
- Then visit the impressive Bibliotheca of Alexandria, the centre of learning and scientific research of ancient world, and a destination for scholars from all over the world.
After the tour transfer back to Cairo, overnight in the hotel.
Day 4 - Cairo - Siwa Oasis
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to Siwa Oasis by private car. (approximately 10 hours drive)
Arrive to Siwa and check in to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 5 - Siwa Oasis
After breakfast and freshen up, head on to explore Siwa. First discover the unique cut-out tombs of Mountain of Dead and admire the breathtaking views. Then visit Amoun Temple and the beautiful ruins of Oracle Temple. See Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Finally enjoy a dip in the famous Cleopatra’s Bath. Back to the hotel. In the evening optional visit (climb up) to the old Fortress of Shali and watch the sunset from there. Overnight in the hotel in Siwa.
Day 6 - Bir Wahed
Early afternoon pick up from your hotel and start a Jeep tour. We head into the surrounding desert and explore the beauty of never seen sand dunes. Visit Bir Wahed, where you can take a refreshing dip in the most beautiful natural spring. Visit a cold spring and a large area of fossils. Watch the sunset from the highest place of Siwa Desert. After the tour transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 7 Shali
Free morning. At midday pick up from the hotel and transfer by car back to Cairo. (approximately 10 hours drive) Once in Cairo, transfer to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 8: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel + Train to Aswan
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
In the evening transfer to the train station to take the overnight train to Aswan. Overnight on the train. (1st class seater train, approximately 14 hours train ride)
Day 9: Aswan
Arrive to Aswan in the morning and transfer to your 5* Nile Cruise boat for check in. After lunch you will be taken to visit Philae Temple and the famous Aswan High Dam. Overnight on board.
Day 10: Kom Ombo + Optional tour to Abu Simbel
Free morning. Or take the optional tour to Abu Simbel: at 3.30 am pick up from the cruise andt ransfer to Abu Simbel. Visit the Temples of Abu Simbel: The Great Temple of Ramses the II and Temple of Hathor and admire the natural beauty of Lake Nasser. Then transfer back to Aswan. At lunch time cruise starts sailing.
Late afternoon arrive to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek. Overnight on board.
Day 11: Edfu
Early morning arrive to Edfu and visit Temple of Horus. The rest of the day is free on board, continue towards Luxor, overnight on board.
Day 12: Luxor East Bank
In the morning check out form the cruise and transfer to the hotel.
In the afternoon visit the Temples of Karnak, a huge complex and a great example of worship. Then proceed to visit Luxor Temple. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 13: Luxor West Bank + Bus to Dahab
In the morning strat the tour and visit West Bank of Luxor: the Valley of the Kings, Medinat Habu then visit the unique Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon.
In the afternoon transfer to the bus station and take the overnight bus to Dahab. (Local bus, approximately 17 hours bus ride)
Day 14: Dahab
Arrive to Dahab, transfer to the hotel for check in. Free day, overnight in the hotel.
Day 15: Blue Hole & Mt Sinai Climb
In the morning transfer to the famous Blue Hole, where you can anjoy swimming and snorkelling. In the afternoon transfer back to the hotel. At 11:00 pm start the tour to Mt Sinai.
Day 16: St Catherine's Monastery
Early morning you will reach the top of the mountain. The scenery of the sunrise over the mountain is a unique experience and worth the effort. On the way down you will have the chance to visit St. Catherine’s Monastery. You will be back to Dahab around 1.00 pm. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 17: Fun Dive
Get ready to dive! This day you have the chance to experience scuba diving by doing 1 Fun Dive. It is designed for beginners, you will learn the basic concept of Scuba Dive and a trained instructor will help you discover and master the weightless exhilaration of breathing underwater. Then go on 12 meters (40 Feet) off shore, for one open water dive with the instructor.
In the evening transfer to the station to catch the overnight bus back to Cairo. (Local bus, approximately 9 hours bus ride.)
Day 18: Cairo
Arrive to Cairo in the morning, transfer to the hotel. Free day, overnight in the hotel.
Day 19: White Desert
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer by car to Bahariya Oasis.
Upon arrival to the Oasis start the Jeep and we head into the vast desert. On the way you can see the Black Desert, a hot water spring, we pass through Akabat Desert with its beautiful sand dunes and visit Crystal Mountain, a large rock made of sparkly crystals. We head on, towards the White Desert. Once arriving there, you can explore the often pure white rock formations. We stay there and camp out for the night, enjoy a Bedouin dinner made by camp fire. Overnight under the stars.
Day 20: White Desert - Cairo
After breakfast,transfer back to Bahariya and trasfer back to Cairo by car. You will arrive to Cairo around 3.30 pm and you will be transferred back to your hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 21: Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning, pick up from the bus station and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo, Alexandria, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Lxuor
- 6 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- 3 nights hotel accommodation in Siwa, including breakfast
- The Jeep tour in Siwa, with local Bedouin
- Lunch during the Bir Wahed Jeept tour
- Military permission for Bir Wahed
- Train tickets (1st class, seater train): Cairo - Aswan
- 3 nights accommodation on a 5* Nile Cruise, including all meals (excluding beverages)
- 1 night accommodation in a 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- Bus tickets: Luxor- Dahab and Dahab - Cairo
- 3 nights accommodation in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment for the Blue Hole trip (fins and mask)
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt Sinai climb
- 1 Fun Dive with a trained instructor, including all equipment
- The Jeep tour in the White Desert, with local Bedouin
- Meals during the White Desert tour: lunch and dinner on day 1, breakfast on day 2 (exlucing beverages)
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress and blanket for the camping
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Beverages on the Niie Cruise
- Beverages with the meals during the desert tour
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market: extra 40 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Upgrade to Sleeper Train (Cairo - Aswan): 70 USD/ person - based on 2 person sharing a cabin or 100 USD for single cabin. The upgrade includes dinner and breakfast on the train, excludes any beverages.
- Optinal Abu Simbel tour: 45 USD/ person (transfers only, excluding entrance fee)
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor: 110 USD/ person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Luxor ( 2 hours sail): 25 USD/ person, or 35 USD for single
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner in Dahab ( in the desert): 40 USD/ person
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels - available on request.
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- The desert tour may be private, may be shared, if shared, it will be a small group
- For the rest of the tour the sightseeing activities are organized in small groups
- From October to April warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
- The overnight bus from Luxor to Dahab is a local bus and approximately 17 hours long. Flight upgrade is recommended.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1700 USD / person
2750 USD for single traveller
between 15th of December and 10th of January different rates apply for Nile Cruises.