We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: White Desert
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer by car to Bahariya Oasis.
Upon arrival to the Oasis start the Jeep and we head into the vast desert. On the way you can see the Black Desert, a hot water spring, we pass through Akabat Desert with its beautiful sand dunes and visit Crystal Mountain, a large rock made of sparkly crystals. We head on, towards the White Desert. Once arriving there, you can explore the often pure white rock formations. We stay there and camp out for the night, enjoy a Bedouin dinner made by camp fire. Overnight under the stars.
Day 4: White Desert - Cairo
After breakfast,transfer back to Bahariya and trasfer back to Cairo by car. You will arrive to Cairo around 3.30 pm and you will be transferred back to your hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel + Train to Aswan
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
In the evening transfer to the train station to take the overnight train to Aswan. Overnight on the train. (1st class seater train, approximately 14 hours train ride)
Day 6: Aswan
Arrive to Aswan in the morning and transfer to your 5* Nile Cruise boat. After lunch you will be taken to visit Philae Temple and the famous Aswan High Dam. Overnight on board.
Day 7: Kom Ombo + Optional tour to Abu Simbel
Free morning. Or take the optional tour to Abu Simbel: at 3.30 am pick up from the cruise and transfer to Abu Simbel. Visit the Temples of Abu Simbel: The Great Temple of Ramses the II and Temple of Hathor and admire the natural beauty of Lake Nasser. Then transfer back to Aswan. At lunch time cruise starts sailing.
Late afternoon arrive to Kom Ombo and visit Temple of Sobek. Overnight on board.
Day 8: Edfu
Early morning arrive to Edfu and visit Temple of Horus. The rest of the day is free on board, continue towards Luxor, overnight on board.
Day 9: Luxor East Bank
In the morning check out form the cruise and transfer to the hotel.
In the afternoon visit the Temples of Karnak, a huge complex and a great example of worship. Then proceed to visit Luxor Temple. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 10: Luxor West Bank + Bus to Dahab
In the morning start the tour and visit West Bank of Luxor: the Valley of the Kings, Medinat Habu then visit the unique Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon.
In the afternoon transfer to the bus station and take the overnight bus to Dahab. (Local bus, approximately 17 hours bus ride)
Day 11: Dahab
Arrive to Dahab, transfer to the hotel. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 12: Blue Hole & Mt Sinai Climb
In the morning transfer to the famous Blue Hole, where you can anjoy swimming and snorkelling. In the afternoon transfer back to the hotel. In the evening at 11 pm start the tour to Mt Sinai.
Day 13: St Catherine's Monastery
Early morning you will reach the top of the mountain. The scenery of the sunrise over the mountain is a unique experience and worth the effort. On the way down you will have the chance to visit St. Catherine’s Monastery. You will be back to Dahab around 1.00 pm. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 14: Petra
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer to the border crossing at Taba Marina to take the boat to the Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba.
Arrive to Aqaba and transfer to Petra. Once there, you will enjoy a 2 hour tour of Petra with an English speaking guide. Then you will have 1 hour free time, so you can explore some of the hundreds of monuments and obelisks, all carved out from multi-shaded rose red sand stones.
After Petra you are invited to a buffet style late lunch, in a nearby hotel. Then you will be transferred back to Aqaba and have an hour free time for shopping, before taking the ferry back to Taba at 7.00 pm. From there, you will be picked up again and transferred back to Dahab. Arrive to Dahab late evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 15: Dahab - Cairo
In the morning transfer to the bus station and take a bus to Cairo (Local bus, approximately 9 hours bus ride).
Once in Cairo, transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 16: Departure
Pick up form the hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Edfu and Lxuor
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- The Jeep tour in the desert, with local Bedouin
- Meals during the desert tour: lunch and dinner on day 1, breakfast on day 2 (exlucing beverages)
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress and blanket for the camping
- Train tickets (1st class, seater train): Cairo - Aswan
- 3 nights accommodation on a 5* Nile Cruise, including all meals (excluding beverages)
- 1 night accommodation in a 3* hotel in Luxor, including breakfast
- Bus tickets: Luxor- Dahab and Dahab - Cairo
- 4 nights accommodation in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment for the Blue Hole trip (fins and mask)
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt SInai climb
- All taxes and service charge
- All transfers and pick ups as mentioned
- The boat ticket from Taba to Aqaba and back (on a luxury boat, including one soft drink on board)
- All Taba Marine departure fees and Jordan departure taxes
- Entrance fee in Petra
- English speaking guide for 2 hours in Petra
-1 lunch in Petra in a 5* Hotel (buffet style lunch, drinks are not included)
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites, entrance fee to the Blue Hole
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Beverages on the Niie Cruise
- Beverages with the meals during the desert tour
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visas to Egypt and Jordan - if requested on the boarder (approx. 25 USD / person/ each)
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary (e.g.: extra food, drinks)
- Drinks with the lunch
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market (on day 5): extra 40 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Upgrade to Sleeper Train (Cairo - Aswan): 70 USD/ person - based on 2 person sharing a cabin or 110 USD for single cabin. The upgrade includes dinner and breakfast on the train, excludes any beverages.
- Optional Abu Simbel tour: 45 USD/ person (transfers only, excluding entrance fee)
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor: 110 USD/ person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Luxor ( 2 hours sail): 25 USD/ person, or 35 USD for single
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner in Dahab ( in the desert): 40 USD/ person
- Fun dive in Dahab: 60 USD/ person ( for complete beginners)
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels - available on request.
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- The desert tour may be private, may be shared, if shared, it will be a small group
- From Aswan to Luxor the sightseeig activities are organized in small groups
- From October to April warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
- The Perta tour will be with a group
- The Petra day tour only runs Fridays (occasionally on Tuesday)
- Certain nationalities require pre arranged visa to Jordan
- The overnight bus from Luxor to Dahab is a local bus and approximately 17 hours long. Flight upgrade is recommended.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1310 USD / person
1780 USD for single traveller
between 15th of December and 10th of January different rates apply for Nile Cruises.