We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel + Train to Aswan
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
In the evening transfer to the train station to take the overnight train to Aswan. Overnight on the train. (1st class seater train, approximately 14 hours train ride)
Day 4: Aswan
Arrive to Aswan in the morning, transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon visit Philae Temple and the famous Aswan High Dam. Free evening in Aswan. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Optional tour to Abu Simbel + Train to Luxor
Free morning. Or take the optional tour to Abu Simbel: At 3.30 am pick up from your hotel and transfer to Abu Simbel. Visit the Temples of Abu Simbel: The Great Temple of Ramses the II and Temple of Hathor and admire the natural beauty of Lake Nasser. Then transfer back to Aswan.
In the afternoon transfer to the train station and take a train to Luxor. (Local train, approximately 3-4 hours train ride) Arrive to Luxor and trasnfer to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 6: Luxor East Bank
Free morning. In the afternoon visit the Temples of Karnak, a huge complex and a great example of worship. Then proceed to visit Luxor Temple. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 7: Luxor West Bank + Bus to Dahab
In the morning strat the tour and visit West Bank of Luxor: the Valley of the Kings, Medinat Habu then visit the unique Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon.
In the afternoon transfer to the bus station and take the overnight bus to Dahab. (Local bus, approximately 17 hours bus ride)
Day 8: Dahab
Arrive to Dahab, transfer to the hotel. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 9: Blue Hole & Mt Sinai Climb
In the morning transfer to the famous Blue Hole, where you can anjoy swimming and snorkelling. In the afternoon transfer back to the hotel. In the evening at 11 pm start the tour to Mt Sinai.
Day 10: St Catherine's Monastery
Early morning you will reach the top of the mountain. The scenery of the sunrise over the mountain is a unique experience and worth the effort. On the way down you will have the chance to visit St. Catherine’s Monastery. You will be back to Dahab around 1.00 pm. Free afternoon, overnight in the hotel.
Day 11: Petra
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer to the border crossing at Taba Marina to take the boat to the Royal Yacht Club in Aqaba.
Arrive to Aqaba and transfer to Petra. Once there, you will enjoy a 2 hour tour of Petra with an English speaking guide. Then you will have 1 hour free time, so you can explore some of the hundreds of monuments and obelisks, all carved out from multi-shaded rose red sand stones.
After Petra you are invited to a buffet style late lunch, in a nearby hotel. Then you will be transferred back to Aqaba and have an hour free time for shopping, before taking the ferry back to Taba at 7.00 pm. From there, you will be picked up again and transferred back to Dahab. Arrive to Dahab late evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 12: Dahab- Cairo
In the morning transfer to the bus station and take a bus to Cairo (Local bus, approximately 9 hours bus ride).
Once in Cairo, transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 13: Departure
Pick up form the hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo, Aswan and Lxuor
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- Train tickets (1st class, seater train): Cairo - Aswan
- 1 night accommodation in a 3* hotel in Aswan, including breakfast
- Train ticket form Aswan to Luxor
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Luxor,including breakfast
- Bus tickets: Luxor- Dahab and Dahab - Cairo
- 4 nights accommodation in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Snorkelling equipment for the Blue Hole trip (fins and mask)
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt SInai climb
- All taxes and service charge
- All transfers and pick ups as mentioned
- The boat ticket from Taba to Aqaba and back (on a luxury boat, including one soft drink on board)
- All Taba Marine departure fees and Jordan departure taxes
- Entrance fee in Petra
- English speaking guide for 2 hours in Petra
-1 lunch in Petra in a 5* Hotel (buffet style lunch, drinks are not included)
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites, entrance fee to the Blue Hole
- Optional Abu Simbel tour
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visas to Egypt and Jordan - if requested on the boarder (approx. 25 USD / person/ each)
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary (e.g.: extra food, drinks)
- Drinks with the lunch
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 45 USD/ person or 60 USD for single
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market (on day 3): extra 40 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Upgrade to Sleeper Train (Cairo - Aswan): 70 USD/ person - based on 2 person sharing a cabin or 110 USD for single cabin. The upgrade includes dinner and breakfast on the train, excludes any beverages.
- Optional Abu Simbel tour: 45 USD/ person (transfers only, excluding entrance fee)
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor: 110 USD/ person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Luxor ( 2 hours sail): 25 USD/ person, or 35 USD for single
- Sinai Traditional Bedouin Dinner in Dahab ( in the desert): 40 USD/ person
- Fun dive in Dahab: 60 USD/ person ( for complete beginners)
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels - available on request.
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- From Aswan to Luxor the sightseeing activities are organized in small groups
- The Perta tour will be with a group
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb
- Life jacket vest for the snorkelling is available for extra charge
- The Petra day tour only runs Fridays (occasionally on Tuesday)
- Certain nationalities require pre-arranged visa to Petra
- The overnight bus from Luxor to Dahab is a local bus and approximately 17 hours long. Flight upgrade is recommended.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: [email protected]
1020 USD / person
1270 USD for single traveller