We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
After the tour transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Cairo - Siwa
In the morning pick up from your hotel in Cairo and transfer to Siwa Oasis by car. (approximately 10 hours drive) Arrive to Siwa and check in to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Siwa Oasis
After breakfast and freshen up, head on to explore Siwa. First discover the unique cut-out tombs of Mountain of Dead and admire the breathtaking views. Then visit Amoun Temple and the beautiful ruins of Oracle Temple. See Dakrur Mountain, famous for its hot sand which thought to provide natural cure for Rheumatism. Finally enjoy a dip in the famous Cleopatra’s Bath. Back to the hotel. In the evening optional visit (climb up) to the old Fortress of Shali and watch the sunset from there. Overnight in the hotel in Siwa.
Day 6: Bir Wahed
Early afternoon pick up from your hotel and start a Jeep tour. We head into the surrounding desert and explore the beauty of never seen sand dunes. Visit Bir Wahed, where you can take a refreshing dip in the most beautiful natural spring. Visit a cold spring and a large area of fossils. Watch the sunset from the highest place of Siwa Desert. After the tour transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 7: Shali
In the morning transfer back to Cairo by car. (approcimately 10 hours drive). Overnight in thehotle in Cairo
Day 8: Departure
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- 3 nights accommodation in a hotel in Siwa, including breakfast
- The Jeep tour to Bir Wahed in Siwa, including lunch
- Military permission for the Bir Wahed tour
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Beverages with the meals
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- The tour to Siwa may be private, may be shared, if shared it will be a small group
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 45 USD/ person
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market (om day 3): extra 40 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels in Cairo - available on request.
- Guides in other languages are available on request.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: email@example.com
720 USD / person
Minimum 2 person required for booking