We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
After the tour transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: White Desert Camping
Early morning pick up from your hotel and transfer by car to Bahariya Oasis.
Upon arrival to the Oasis start the Jeep and we head into the vast desert. On the way you can see the Black Desert, a hot water spring, we pass through Akabat Desert with its beautiful sand dunes and visit Crystal Mountain, a large rock made of sparkly crystals. We head on, towards the White Desert. Once arriving there, you can explore the often pure white rock formations. We stay there and camp out for the night, enjoy a Bedouin dinner made by camp fire. Overnight under the stars.
Day 5 White Desert - Cairo
After breakfast,transfer back to Bahariya and trasfer back to Cairo by car. You will arrive to Cairo around 3.30 pm and you will be transferred back to your hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 6: Departure
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- Shared Jeep tour in the desert, with local Bedouin
- Meals during the desert tour: lunch and dinner on day 1: breakfast on day 2
- 1 night camping in the desert
- Mattress and blanket for the camping
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Beverages with the meals
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- The desert tour may be private, may be shared, if shared it will be a small group
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 35 USD/ person or 40 USD for single
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market: extra 25 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels - available on request.
- Guides in other languages are available on request.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: email@example.com
330 USD / person
500 USD for single traveller