We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel + Train to Luxor
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
Late afternoon transfer to the train station to take the overnight train to Luxor. Overnight on the train. (1st class seater train, approximately 10 hours train ride)
Day 4 - Luxor West Bank
Arrive to Luxor in the morning, pick up from the train station. Strat the tour and visit West Bank of Luxor: the Valley of the Kings, Medinat Habu then visit the unique Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon.
After the tour trasnfer to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 5 - Luxor East Bank + Train to Cairo
Free morning at your leisure. In the afternoon visit the Temples of Karnak, a huge complex and a great example of worship. Then proceed to visit Luxor Temple.
In the evening transfer to the train station and catch the overnight train back to Cairo. (1st class seater train, approximately 10 hours train ride).
Day 6: Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning, pick up from the train station and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo and Luxor
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- Train tickets (1st class, sitting train): Cairo - Luxor and Luxor - Cairo
- 1 night accommodation in a 3* hotel in Luxor,including breakfast
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- In Luxor the sightseeing activities are shared in small groups
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 45 USD/ person or 60 USD for single
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market (on day 3): extra 40 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Upgrade to Sleeper Train (return): 140 USD/ person - based on 2 person sharing a cabin or 220 USD for single cabin. The upgrade includes dinner and breakfast on the train, excludes any beverages.
- Hot Air Balloon ride in Luxor: 110 USD/ person
- Felucca ride on the Nile in Luxor ( 2 hours sail): 25 USD/ person, or 35 USD for single
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels - available on request.
- Guides in other languages are available on request.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: [email protected]
345 USD / person
520 USD for single traveller