We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel + Bus to Dahab
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
In the evening transferr to the bus station to take the overnight bus to Dahab. (lLocal bus, approximately 9 hours bus ride)
Day 4: Dahab
Arrive to Dahab in the morning and transfer to the hotel for check in. Free day at your leisure. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Blue Hole Snorkelling + Mt SIna Climb
In the morning visit to the famous Blue Hole, where you can enjoy swimming and try snorkelling. Transfer back to Dahab in the afternoon. In the evening at 11 pm start the tour to Mt Sinai.
Day 6: St Catherine’s Monastery
Early morning you will reach the top of the mountain. The scenery of the sunrise over the mountain is a unique experience and worth the effort. On the way down you will have the chance to visit St. Catherine’s Monastery. You will be back to Dahab around 1.00 pm. Free afternoon. In the evening transfer to the bus station to catch the overnight bus back to Cairo. (Local bus, approximately 9 hours bus ride)
Day 7: Departure
Arrive to Cairo in the morning, pick up from the station and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo,including breakfast
- 2 nights accommodation in a seaside hotel in Dahab, including breakfast
- Bus tickets Cairo - Dahab and Dahab - Cairo
- Snorkelling equipment for the Blue Hole trip (fins and mask)
- Local Bedouin guide for the Mt SInai climb
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- In Cairo the sightseeing activities will be private
- In Dahab the activities are organized in small groups
- The Mt Sinai climb does not run on Thursday evenings and Saturday evenings.
- From October to April, warm clothing required for the mountain climb.
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 45 USD/ person or 60 USD for single
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market: extra 40 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Fun Dive in Dahab ( designed for complete beginner): 60 USD/ person
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels in Cairo - available on request.
- Guides in other languages are available on request.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: email@example.com
330 USD / person
530 USD for single traveller