We are happy to customize our tours
and special requests are welcome!
If you can't find the trip you are looking for, don't hesitate to contact us!
+20 101 2040 364
Read more reviews and see some amazing photos from our travelers:
Cultural and Adventure Travel
+20 101 2040 364
More reviews here:
BUILD YOUR OWN TRIP
Day 1: Arrival
Arrive to Cairo International Airport, our representative will be waiting for you and transfer you to the hotel. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 2: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara & Memphis
In the morning pick up form the hotel and enjoy a morning visit to Sakkara, where you can see the Step Pyramid of Zoser. Then visit Memphis which was the capital of Egypt for most of the pharaonic period. Visit the mostly open-air Memphis Musuem and see the fallen statue of Ramses the II.
In the afternoon we drive to Giza and visit the fascinating Pyramids of Cheops, Chefren and Mycerinus. Then visit the Sphinx. Drive back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo & Citadel
In the morning pick up from your hotel, we drive to Old Cairo and see the remains of Roman towers, visit the Hanging Church, Abu Sirga Church and Synagogue.
Then visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque and Citadel of Salah El Din in Islamic Cairo. In the afternoon visit the Egyptian Museum where you can see an amazing collection of relics and antiquities from ancient Egyptian history which rightly considered the largest and most precious collection of Egyptian art. The museum also features a Royal Mummy Room, with 11 preserved bodies of pharaohs and queens.
After the tour transfer back to the hotel. Free evening, overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Alexandria
Early morning transfer to Alexandria by private car to enjoy a day of sightseeing there. Once in the beautiful Mediterranean city, you will visit the following sites:
- The Pompey's Pillar, one of the city's major landmark, which is a 30 m high column and is a single cut from pink granite.
- Catacombs, the largest roman cemetery in Egypt, consisting three layers tombs and chambers.
- The Fort Qaitbay, a castle-like palace which was built in AD 1480 on the edge of the harbour and represents spectacular views.
- The Roam Amphitheatre, one of the best preserved Roman sights in Egypt.
- Then visit the impressive Bibliotheca of Alexandria, the centre of learning and scientific research of ancient world, and a destination for scholars from all over the world.
After the tour transfer back to Cairo. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Departure
Pick up from the hotel and transfer to Cairo Airport for your flight.
- Pick ups and transfers as mentioned
- Trips to the mentioned sights (excluding sight entrance fees)
- English speaking Egyptologist guide for the sights in Cairo and Alexandria
- 4 nights accommodation in a 3* hotel in Cairo, including breakfast
- All taxes and service charge
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sites
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- The sightseeing activities will be private
- Dinner Cruise on the Nile: 35 USD/ person or 40 USD for single
- Camel or horse ride at Giza (approximately 2 hours ride): 35 USD / person
- Extra visit to Khan El Khalili Market: extra 25 USD /car - approximately 2 hours visit
- Upgrade to 4* or 5* hotels - available on request.
- Guides in other languages are available on request.
- BOOK IT NOW
- Or to make reservation, please send your request to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
230 USD / person
350 USD for single traveller